- Login to your Tagalys dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings -> Boosting
- Edit the boost which is scheduled to expire. (Alternatively, you could also directly click on the 'Edit' button on the expiry alert email you received)
- Click 'Apply Boost'
- Click on the calendar button and select the desired date and time duration.
- Hit 'Apply' and save the boost.
How do I extend the date range of 'Boosts' that are scheduled to expire? Print
Created by: Syrah K
Modified on: Mon, 20 Apr, 2020 at 3:23 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.