- Login to your Magento admin panel
- Catalog --> Manage attributes
- Find and select the attribute
- Ensure "Use in Quick Search" is "Yes", to be searchable, else select "No"
- Save attribute and results should be updated in 24 hours, if CRON is enabled. If CRON is not enabled, you will need to complete a Manual Sync. If CRON is enabled but you want these changes to reflect ASAP before your CRON runs, clear Magento caches and also do a manual synch. Kindly ensure manual synch is done during a low traffic time.
How can I define if an attribute is Searchable or not? Print
Created by: Syrah K
Modified on: Tue, 20 Jun, 2017 at 2:42 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.